About Me

My photo
我爱羅志祥Show Lo 我爱楊丞琳Rainie Yang ♥Lee Minho ♥Kim Hyun Joong Just a typical teenage fangirl

Welcome to My Blog

Where I will be posting CPOP & KPOP stuff like rants, reviews, pictures and many more ^^

Please visit my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
Weibo : http://www.weibo.com/2009345151/profile?topnav=1&wvr=3.6
QQ : http://t.qq.com/nicolechann?preview

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Updates/Rant of the day

Can't wait for "Faith" to come out in August, starring Lee Min-ho !!! I saw the teasers and I was like I'm so gunna watch it for sure, especially since Min-ho is in it LOL. Also "City Conquest", starring Kim Hyun Joong, not sure when this will start airing though, cause I think KHJ kind of just started filming it or something. And this time KHJ is playing a more bad boy role, rather then his like more quiet good boy type. I'm also kind of anticipating for the korean version of hana kimi called "To the Beautiful You", where SHINEE's Minho is playing the lead role. Haven't watced the Jap version, but heard it was good, but I watched the taiwan drama where Ella Chen and Wu Chun was in, and that was good and funny. Can't wait how the korean characters are gunna portray the characters ^^

I think this is old news but the new "Hello Baby" season 6 is gunna be airing on July 25th !!! Can't wait cause I saw the babys on the preview and they are like 5 year old, and they are soo cute ! I like the babys when they can talk more because it's more funny. And the group that's gunna be taking care of them is B1A4 ! I actually only watched Hello Baby season 5 with MBLAQ, and a little bit of SNSDs. omg if they did Hello Baby with SS501, OMG I WOULD TOTALLY TOTALLY watch it, and it would be hella funny ! But too bad they "disbanded".. But they did do a kind of hello baby, when they were having to wear this thing that makes them look pregnant. It's like the beginning of hello baby.
Here's the link to that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep-xMD0SPX4

And that concludes my rant/update of today, bye bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers