About Me

My photo
我爱羅志祥Show Lo 我爱楊丞琳Rainie Yang ♥Lee Minho ♥Kim Hyun Joong Just a typical teenage fangirl

Welcome to My Blog

Where I will be posting CPOP & KPOP stuff like rants, reviews, pictures and many more ^^

Please visit my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
Weibo : http://www.weibo.com/2009345151/profile?topnav=1&wvr=3.6
QQ : http://t.qq.com/nicolechann?preview

Sunday 22 July 2012

Albums

YAY, Rainie Yang is coming out with a new album, "Wishing for Happiness", in August !? I think it's august LOL, I forgot. But I saw some of the photos and she looked so pretty ! I don't know what versions to get the ballerina looking one or the Paris one HELPPP:(


Show Luo, is also coming out with a Japanese Album (FINALLY !), "The Show". Don't know if I should get it but I might anyways LOL since it's like his first japanese album. But I don't know which version to get! Sigh, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME BECOME BROKE :( I guess I'll just have to starve my self #sadlife


If any of you guys are getting these albums comment below ^^, and tell me which versions you guys are getting and help me out D:

tyy, for listening actually reading, my rants on asian stuff  TROLOLOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers