About Me

My photo
我爱羅志祥Show Lo 我爱楊丞琳Rainie Yang ♥Lee Minho ♥Kim Hyun Joong Just a typical teenage fangirl

Welcome to My Blog

Where I will be posting CPOP & KPOP stuff like rants, reviews, pictures and many more ^^

Please visit my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
Weibo : http://www.weibo.com/2009345151/profile?topnav=1&wvr=3.6
QQ : http://t.qq.com/nicolechann?preview

Tuesday 10 July 2012

DRAMAS : K dramas, J dramas

So recently I have been watching some oldish korean dramas and japanese dramas.
So I have never watched korean or japanese dramas before ! For jap dramas I just watched one so far which is hana yori dango(it is based on the manga). It is really good and I definitely recommend it. I finished this drama in like 3 days, and there's like 2 seasons...I know i have no life LOL, but it's summer? ... If you guys watch this drama before, I actually ship Makino and Rui instead of the main. I don't really know why. I think there is more chemistry with them rather than that domyoji guy. But that's just my opinion.

For korean dramas I just finished watching the oh so famous, Boys Over Flowers, which is just a korean version of hana yori dango. OMG it is so good, I don't know which is better though, the K version or Jap version. But I do like the guy actors in the korean version better. omggg Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho) and Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joong ) is sooooo HOT AND CUTE(sorry for my fangirling LOL) I find that Jun Pyo is better looking than Domyoji. I ship both Jun Pyo with Jandi and Ji Hoo with Jandi, because Ji Hoo is so nice to her and has always been with Jan Di, and even though Jun Pyo is always making her sad but the things that he does for her is just so romantic and sweet. Ga Eul and Yo Jung are also so cute together they make a cuter couple than the jap version. And if you didn't watch it because you think it's boring just watch it it's like one of my favorite dramas now, but that's just me !

Another Korean drama that I am still currently watching is City Hunter ! This drama is even better than boys over flowers, because not only does it have romance it is funny and packed with action in it too ! Words can't describe how much I love this drama! I think when city hunter ends I will be like totally depressed that I finished it :( . Its just really good and you just have to watch it ! I don't want to spoil it so if you want the summary search it up LOL, although it might not sound like an interesting drama on some summaries, but it is a MUST WATCH !!!! At first when I watched the first episode I was like WTH is this, I don't want to watch something about war. But then, it just gets better and better in episode one and AMAZING in episode 2 LOOOL and Minho is so handsome<3333333. And if you do plan on watching this, I recommend you watching this on viki.com. The clearness and subs are really well done so yahh.

Kay that is my rant of the day, and if you guys do watch any of these dramas I definitely give it all thumbs up.
But if you only want to try watching one, CITY HUNTER is what I recommend the MOSTTT !!!
Then Boys over flowers then hana yori dango!

I am also planning on watch You're Beautiful, cause I heard it was funny but idk....

2 comments:

  1. Watch Secret Garden! Haha if you read my personal posts on tumblr you'll see how crazy I am over it recently. Try heartstrings too. For J-drama, watch the first version of hana kimi, the one in which horikita maki acts in and I like Atashinchi no danshi which she acts in too. It's a cute drama.

    theroad-downmercy

    ReplyDelete

Followers