About Me

My photo
我爱羅志祥Show Lo 我爱楊丞琳Rainie Yang ♥Lee Minho ♥Kim Hyun Joong Just a typical teenage fangirl

Welcome to My Blog

Where I will be posting CPOP & KPOP stuff like rants, reviews, pictures and many more ^^

Please visit my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
Weibo : http://www.weibo.com/2009345151/profile?topnav=1&wvr=3.6
QQ : http://t.qq.com/nicolechann?preview

Tuesday 24 July 2012

kdrama review #3

yesss, yess, yess....another korean drama review LOL. Don't know if you guys like me reviewing dramas all the time but here's two only this time^^ Mostly reviewing korean dramas, because there's so much different dramas to watch that I haven't watched before, second, there's not much good new taiwan dramas to review(but if you want me to review some old taiwan dramas, then comment below, but only if I watched it before LOL #obviously), TVB dramas aren't that interesting but I'm watching "Come Home Love" right now and it's okay!

So the drama that I finished like last week was "Dream High". This drama was really good ! Basically it's about how 6 students who wants to become singers at a school called Kirin Art High School. They all struggle with each other, the teachers, and the principle, to try to become singers. The main pairing was kinda disappointing to me I wanted Hye Mi to be with Jin Gook, cause they had better chemistry and in the beginning I seriously thought that they would end up together. I really liked Pil-sook and Jason together, they were so cutee! I don't think I will be watching Dream High II cause I heard that it wasn't as good as this one. Rate this drama a 8.5/10


The drama that I finished watching yesterday was "Rooftop Prince". I LOVED THIS DRAMA <333 It was damn funny, and really sad as well, and there was also some like action stuff going on ! LOVED IT :) It's basically about a Crown Prince from the Joseon Era who time travels to the present time to figure out who killed the Crown Princess. And he ends up on Park-ha's rooftop. And then there's some action going on while he's trying to figure out who's the murderer of Crown Princess and some interactions with the main pairing. And then it just get more interesting later on and very sad near the end:(

(Some spoilers in this paragraph, so for those of you who haven't watched it yet you might want to skip this part..just sayin')
 I loved the three guys that helped out the Crown Prince, especially the yellow one LOL, he's so cuteee ! And when they first enter the modern world, where they don't know what everything was and started to like break things, that was soooo funnny ! At first when they had long hair I was like OMG are they gunna be like this forever. But after they cute there hair I was like, THEY LOOK SO GUUUD !! I hated that tae-mu guy, like seriously just get a life, and Se-na at first but later on when she gave her sister her liver or whatever I was like OMG YESSS, good job ! For the last two episodes, I started to bawl my eyes out IT WAS SOO SADDDD :(. When the yellow track suit guy disappeared in the car I was like, nooo this is too soon! & also when he disappeared in the picture, I mean she can't even have a memory with all of them through a picture. Later on when they were getting married and then he suddenly starts to disappear, I was like NOOOOOO, whyyyyy ! And then when they tell us the story of how Bu Yong saved the Crown Princes life I started tearing up again. And again when Park-ha digs up the note that the Crown Prince wrote for her, that was so sad as well, and I started crying again. But the ending to this was really well done, props to the writers. But sad how Crown Prince and Park-ha can't be together, FOREVERRR ! But at least they gave Park-ha Tae Yong, but Crown Prince has nobody :( And when I saw the ancient Tae-mu I was like oh gawd here it goes again....and when he shot the Prince with the arrow I was like OMG SERIOUSLY WHYYY !!! And then he just held the arrow and I was like seriously these script writers are so good at making your face go like this :O , at first I thought he caught the arrow in time so that it won't hit his chest but it was actually Park-ha's necklace that saved his and then I started tearing up again. Also, when the three dudes were selling omurice, that was soo funny, but then when Crown Prince ate it and started to cry because he remembers Park-ha......... WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE ME CRY AGAIN !!! And I love how they advertise the samsung phone LOL, by like drawing pictures, taking pictures and such.

This was just a really good drama like REALLY GOOD, go and watch it !! Rate this drama 9.5/10
(yeah I know this this rooftop prince review is way longer than the dream high one, but that's because rooftop prince was a really good drama LOL)


So if you guys want to check out any of these two dramas, DO IT ! But if you want me to recommend only one out of these two, ROOFTOP PRINCE FTW !
I think I'm gunna be watching "A Gentleman's Dignity" or "Big" And if you have any dramas that you recommend comment below ^^




Check out some other websites of mine :
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
(Mainly Show Lo and Rainie Yang, but also other cpop stars in Taiwan and Hong Kong)
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
(Mainly Lee Min-ho, Kim Hyun Joong, some dramas, and some other Kpop stars)
Main Tumblr : nicolechann.tumblr.com
(Fashion, Food, Funny pictures/GIFS)

FOLLOW ME ^^

2 comments:

  1. watch QUEEN INHYUNs MAN and SHUT UP FLOWER BOY BAND...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I watched Queen in Hyun's Man Already during the summer and it was ssoooo cute ! I did a review on it too if you want to check it out http://iheartshowlo.blogspot.ca/2012/08/kdrama-review-5.html

      I will definitely watch shut up flower boy band, it's on my list of dramas to watch ^^

      Delete

Followers