About Me

My photo
我爱羅志祥Show Lo 我爱楊丞琳Rainie Yang ♥Lee Minho ♥Kim Hyun Joong Just a typical teenage fangirl

Welcome to My Blog

Where I will be posting CPOP & KPOP stuff like rants, reviews, pictures and many more ^^

Please visit my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
Weibo : http://www.weibo.com/2009345151/profile?topnav=1&wvr=3.6
QQ : http://t.qq.com/nicolechann?preview

Thursday 12 April 2012

9ood Show 有我在 Album/Song Review

Hi. Haven't been blogging for a while.
So as many of you guys know Show has released his new album 有我在. And have you guys bought his album yet ? I bought his pre-order album.. but it still hasn't arrived yet :( But I heard all of his songs already and there pretty good. However, I do find that his other albums are a bit better than this one.. I don't really know why. But hopefully he will be the king of sales again!SUPPORT <3 Anyways.. here's a review on his album :)

First off with the album. I think the use of 2012 is a bit overrated but I think it's another style and challenge for show himself. Like rather than just wearing suits for his album covers he really when for the more artsy side. I really like the photos that he shot and my favorite album cover has to be the Changing Tides/Temperamental version.. also known as the one with the wings ^^ The one thing that I don't really like about when Show releases an album is that he has so many versions that come out. I know that he doesn't want us to buy all of it but the bonuses that come with it OMG too tempting <3

Alright now for the songs. Overall, I liked most of his songs in his album. I'm gunna review them one buy one :)
 有我在 : I really LOVE THIS SONG ! I love the beat to this music and the MV <3 is soo good. This song is really fun to listen to. The one thing that I don't absolutely love is that he has to say dub-step during the dub-step part. It kind of makes it too noticeable. But overall this song is a catchy song!
全城熱愛: This is a "ok" song for me. The tune is really fun to listen to cause the beats are really strong kind of like club music. But the thing that I don't like about it is that it is kind of auto-tuned. It kind of ruins show's natural angelic voice if you know what I'm sayin'.But I still like this song and I still listen to it.
王見王 ft. 楊丞琳: 2 words LOVE IT ! This song once again is veryyyyyyy catchy! Not just because Rainie Yang and Show is my OTP but this song is just very cute. But I have to say.. I do like In your Eyes better than  王見王.
不具名的悲伤: This song is just a very nice ballad. I love the MV.. and it made me cry. The lyrics are very well written and this song always gets stuck in my head.
愛入非非 : Another one of his songs that got me hooked on. The melody is just super good ! And it's just good :)
幸福囉: This song is really catchy as well. I really like the beginning because it just makes you wanna DANCE ! And I think he will be singing this quite often since he sang it for his couple of autograph sessions !愛走秀: And again.. AMAZING song. I already REALLY liked it while I was watching 粉愛粉愛你.
愛。不用說 : Also another great slow song to listen to. Really LOVE THIS SONG. I can listen to this song all day !
人肉搜索:.... love it :) is this ridiculous I think i love all of his songs O.O... anyways. The music is really cute and fun. And I love his voice in this .
今天妳最漂亮: I thought I would really like this song from looking from the song title but it was actually ok. Because I don't think this song really matches this sweet voice. But I still like it :)

Anyways this is the end :) Thank You! FIGHTING WITH SHOW <3










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers