About Me

My photo
我爱羅志祥Show Lo 我爱楊丞琳Rainie Yang ♥Lee Minho ♥Kim Hyun Joong Just a typical teenage fangirl

Welcome to My Blog

Where I will be posting CPOP & KPOP stuff like rants, reviews, pictures and many more ^^

Please visit my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
Weibo : http://www.weibo.com/2009345151/profile?topnav=1&wvr=3.6
QQ : http://t.qq.com/nicolechann?preview

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Show successfully became the Japan and South Korea ranking champion after releasing his first Japanese Single [DANTE].




[ Asia's dancing king ] Show luo, held a signing - singing event at ximending's movie street in taipei yesterday (11/03/12). Besides performing [DANTE] infront of his fans, he also invited 4 international choreographers who choreographed the 'frame dance' (for his Japanese single - DANTE). The fans at the event were so supportive that they even supported Show by shouting in Japanese to cheer him on. There were more than 200 Japanese girl fans who came, making Show say "with their appearance, it makes me feel that i've returned back to the singing event at Osaka and Tokyo!" happily.

These 2 years, his albums [Rashomon] and [Only for you] became the annual album sales champion in the Taiwan region. After that, Show would be releasing his new chinese album [I'm here] (p.s in chinese it's 有我在, 'I'm here' is not the official english name of the album! I just directly translated it) in april. Before that, he continues to win glory for the Chinese people. With his official english name [SHOW], he entered the Japanese music industry with his first ever Japanese single [DANTE] ! This Japanese single recorded good results not only in Japan, but in Taiwan too. On 02/03/12, his Taiwanese version of his Japanese album [DANTE], issued by Gold Typhoon record company, created miracles yet again. He successfully became the first in the Japan and South korea ranking charts (for taiwanese artists I think) , making him the best and only singer, who used the same product in the Japanese music industry and back in the Taiwanese music industry, which achieved such great results. 

Before this Japanese single was released, on 31/01/12 his Japanese single was added to 「rekochoku.jp」's catalog, Japan's largest digital music content provider, equivalent to Taiwan's KK BOX, making Show Luo become the first Taiwanese singer to rank #1 on the ringtone download charts! On 15/02/12, the date whereby the Single was released, the single made its way up to #5 on the Oricon charts, and on the first week, it made it to the #10 place, making Show Luo the second artist, after Teresa Teng, to enter the Oricon Charts top 10 bestselling albums, at the same time, he is also the first Taiwanese male artist to enter the Oricon charts! From 18/02/12 to 19/02/12, Show Luo held 2 signing events, one in Osaka, and one in Tokyo, both events had an audience of more than 2000 fans, with ages ranging from 5 to 70, making him more confident that in 3 years time, he would be able to fulfill his wish to hold a concert at the famous Buko Dan. He says "Before entering the Japanese market, I was feeling a little disturbed. I feared that I would silently enter the Japanese market, and silently withdraw out. Fortunately, the results were not bad, I was relieved. When i was in Australia filming, during the second half of the time I spent there, I started to fell sick. Two days ago, I coughed till I burst a vessel in my eye, and I immediately went to the hospital to be put on drip. If it wasn't for that, I would not have been able to be standing here today on this stage! ' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers