About Me

My photo
我爱羅志祥Show Lo 我爱楊丞琳Rainie Yang ♥Lee Minho ♥Kim Hyun Joong Just a typical teenage fangirl

Welcome to My Blog

Where I will be posting CPOP & KPOP stuff like rants, reviews, pictures and many more ^^

Please visit my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
Weibo : http://www.weibo.com/2009345151/profile?topnav=1&wvr=3.6
QQ : http://t.qq.com/nicolechann?preview

Thursday 12 April 2012

Show Luo and Rainie Yang Heartbeat Love 再一次心跳 online drama series !

OMG have you guys watched Heartbeat Love 再一次心跳 yet ... well it is soo good ! If you haven't watch it click here : http://tw.omg.yahoo.com/show/

I was gunna wait until all 5 episodes come out but first I couldn't  wait to watch it. Second I knew that there would be many photo spoilers, GIF spoilers so I just went ahead to watch it. And ... IT WAS PRETTTY AMAZING ! First his album now another online series with fav pairing.. thank you lord ! I really really enjoyed watching this because it was already so interesting at the beginning and when....( uhhh if you haven't watched it and you don't want me to spoil it hurry and watch it and then keep reading !) rainie thought show was gay, LOL moment. Also when Rainie went "naked" infront of show omg his face was priceless. Pretty funny since Rainie thought that he was gay so she 'knew" that he wouldn't be interested in... But his reactions when her towel came off omg hahah. Can't wait for the next episode. They did a good job showing Australia because now I want to go ^^

Some things that I didn't like about this drama is how they REALLY put in a lot of effort advertising, like his manhattan bag, pepsi, lays chips etc. I know they want to really sell the product but just the fact of how they were showing it and displaying it perfectly was kind of like fake... But I loved how Show was just shuving lays chips in his mouth when rainie went naked. Anyways that was just my mini rant on the first episode.

follow my tumblr for more updated photos and videos on Show and Rainie and other CPOP stuff because I go on there more :)
iheartshowlo.tumblr.com 

Korean Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com

Weibo : weibo.com/nicolechann

Youtube: youtube.com/ilovestage1

Subscribe to Show's Youtube channel: youtube.com/showluo

4 comments:

  1. Is there an english subbed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uhmm, not sure cause I watched this without subs :S

      Delete
  2. do u noe what the song in the drama is? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uhmmm, there are quite a few songs in this drama. Like 王見王 ft. 楊丞琳, 不具名的悲傷. Most of it is in Show's new album ^^

      Delete

Followers