About Me

My photo
我爱羅志祥Show Lo 我爱楊丞琳Rainie Yang ♥Lee Minho ♥Kim Hyun Joong Just a typical teenage fangirl

Welcome to My Blog

Where I will be posting CPOP & KPOP stuff like rants, reviews, pictures and many more ^^

Please visit my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
Weibo : http://www.weibo.com/2009345151/profile?topnav=1&wvr=3.6
QQ : http://t.qq.com/nicolechann?preview

Thursday 19 April 2012

9ood Show 有我在 Album

YAY ! I finally received Show's album today ! I was super excited when I saw it!
Now to review about the package and what's inside. I think the overall packaging was average. I wish the cardboard was just a bit more sturdier and thicker and a thing to close to whole album. I really like the CD's cover picture as well. The LED light that came with it was like any average light but with the words good show shining through. The photo book was quite nice. But I didn't like how they Photoshopped his face so much because it just makes his face look tooo perfect and making him look a bit fake. Also I wished that the photo book had more pictures because there wasn't as much as I thought it would have. But the pictures was big and it was taken from his MV,  有我在.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers