About Me

My photo
我爱羅志祥Show Lo 我爱楊丞琳Rainie Yang ♥Lee Minho ♥Kim Hyun Joong Just a typical teenage fangirl

Welcome to My Blog

Where I will be posting CPOP & KPOP stuff like rants, reviews, pictures and many more ^^

Please visit my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
Weibo : http://www.weibo.com/2009345151/profile?topnav=1&wvr=3.6
QQ : http://t.qq.com/nicolechann?preview

Tuesday 29 January 2013

K Drama Review #14: School 2013

AHHH, I never knew that this drama was gunna end yesterday >_<....that empty feeling you get after a drama :(
"School 2013" Starring: Teachers- Jang Nara as Jung In Jae, Choi Daniel as Kang Se Chan
 Students- Lee Jon Suk as Go Nam Soon, Park Se Young as Song Ha Kyung, Kim Woo Bin as Park Heung Soo, Kwak Jung Wook as Oh Jung Ho



Summary & Opinion: School 2013, focuses on portraying realistic issues, struggles and dilemmas of today’s youths. Story about Seungri high, a troublesome school that houses students from the most eligible to the most problematic. School 2013, shows different life stories of teachers and students as they grow up through conflicts and compromises.

I really LOVED this drama A LOT !!! At first it was not really my cup of tea, but it really grew on me and it got more and more interesting after each episode. I thought that the actors really suited the roles of the students and they did a great job portraying it. I also loveed the cast in this drama a lot! Definitely a drama that you should watch !

SPOILER opinion & rant: Like I said before, I thought this drama was average at first and I only watched it because I liked the cast. But I seriously love all the issues that happened in the school. Hmmmm..what to start first. Okay I'll start when Heung Soo first appeared on screen. In the preview when he came, I thought that he would back Nam Soon up and was like a old friend at first. But in actual fact that actually have some issues...I was so eager to know what happened between them, and when I did I was like OMGGGG, GO NAM SOON WHYYYY !?!? I felt so sad for Heung Soo. I loved how they flashed back to how they were before when they were friends because it was just ... THE BROMANCE OHHHH THE BROMANCE WAS AWESOME!!! I thought he would never forgive him, but I guess it kind of did get to him when Nam Soon kept on trying to apologize. And then when Heung Soo said were in the middle of making up...I was like OHHHH SNAPPPPPP OHHH SNAP.. and I was just hyperventilating. I loved how they made different kinds of the students, from the really smart people sitting at the front with their struggles, the idgaf students who just sleep, the "bad ass" with the most bromance LOL, students, the girls who just focuses on making them pretty students and many more. When Min Ki wanted to suicide I was like OMG this is so true, like I would even want to kill myself if my parents did that to me. I mean his mom gets the answers before hand, pressures him and makes a big fuss out of everything. But I was soo happy that the mom learned her lesson and let him be who he wants to be when he grows up,even though it was after he was about to suicide, like what if he did jump off..TOO LATE TO REGRET NOW. I don't get why she's pressuring him, won't she think that Min Ki will end up like his brother? At first I really didn't like Oh Jung Ho since he was kind of a douche bag to everyone and thought he was the shiet and stuff. But then they showed another side of Oh Jung Ho and I really liked his character and made me totally switch my thoughts around. I also loved his minions...at first I also thought they were just like those copy cat people...but then I saw that they really care for Oh Jung Ho and they are actually really nice. I was like good job when (I forgot his name sorry) one of the minions decided to do better in school. When Heung Soo and Nam Soon sat together for lunch I couldn't help but SMILE infront of my screen like a weird freak I am...ITS JUST TOO MUCH!! Also, when Oh Jung Ho and his...I'll just called Minions because I forgot their names... came and sat with them as well...I was like WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TOO DO TO ME first those two now they are uniting together ERMAGHERDDD !!! I love how they got each others backs and stuff. And then when they ate ramen together OH DEAR LORDDD ..all I can say is THE BROMANCE OHHHH THE BROMANCE is tooo overwhelming!!! I loved Teach Jung and Teacher Kang because they are just so thoughtful to their students..I guess that's what korean teachers do. Although this drama didn't have any like romance stuff but if it did I think the homeroom teachers would have something going on with each other..since they both care so much about each other. Also Nam Soon and Ha Kyung too! I also grew a liking to Uhm teacher because at first I thought he hated the students..but when they had those meetings about expelling the students he was actually always supporting the NO side. I HATE that smart girl (forgot her name sorry) that said that it was one of the minions that stole the cellphone. And even though she found out that it wasn't him after she was still acting all b*tchy and stufff.....I just wanted to sock her face... ALSO.. I can't forget about the most amazing ending bromance...when they all slept at Nam Soon's house.. that was just OMGGG OMGGGG... I was just smiling crazily..anyways this drama was just, to me...THE BROMANCE...what oher drama has this much good bromance going on I just LOVE it sooo much... and I wonder what happened to Jung Ho in the end. SCHOOL 2013 II please when they go to class 3 please ^_^

I shall conclude my rant or else I can go on and on about their bromance.

Although this drama didn't focus on love and a lot of action but it was still a very memorable drama even though it didn't have all that and I think that's what makes it different from other dramas.
Another really good drama from 2012 :D WATCH IT FOR THE BROMANCE !

Rate this drama a 9/10

errr not going to have a end of the post rant because I just made one yesterday andddd that's pratically all the update I have. 

For more updates on KPOP stuff go to my kpop tumblr which I go on everyday even when I have school
heartlmhkhj.tumblr.com
or my CPOP tumblr which I go on everyday as well, iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
or my asian fashion,food tumblr which I go on regularly, nchann.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers