About Me

My photo
我爱羅志祥Show Lo 我爱楊丞琳Rainie Yang ♥Lee Minho ♥Kim Hyun Joong Just a typical teenage fangirl

Welcome to My Blog

Where I will be posting CPOP & KPOP stuff like rants, reviews, pictures and many more ^^

Please visit my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
Weibo : http://www.weibo.com/2009345151/profile?topnav=1&wvr=3.6
QQ : http://t.qq.com/nicolechann?preview

Sunday 27 January 2013

K Drama Review #13: Cheongdam-dong Alice

Sighhh, almost all of the dramas that I have been watching are coming to an end :'(
"Cheongdam-dong Alice" Starring: Moon Geun Young as Han Se Kyung, Park Shi Hoo as Cha Seung Jo/Jean Thierry Cha, So Yi Hyun as Seo Yoon Joo, Kim Ji Suk as Tommy Hong.



Summary & Opinion:
Han Se-kyung's personal motto is "L'effort est ma force (Hard work is my strength)" and she battles all sorts of hardships with an optimistic attitude. She enters every design contest she can attend and finally gets hired at her dream job at GN Fashion, an apparel company; only to find that she's the glorified errand girl for the president's wife, Seo Yoon-joo, who was her high school classmate and rival. Yoon-joo, is now determined to make her life miserable. So Se-kyung makes up her mind to marry a rich man and embarks on the project to become a "Cheongdam-dong daughter-in-law," an upscale, fashionable young lady who marries the social upper crust in Cheongdam-dong (a small, insular, and particularly posh neighborhood in Seoul's Gangnam District). She meets Jean Thierry Cha , the youngest CEO in the luxury-brand market, who is an independent, successful but petty-minded businessman. However he harbours a dark side to him, by getting back at people whom he thinks have hurt him; and holds a strong enmity toward women obsessed with luxury-brand products and those who marry for money. Jean Thierry Cha lies to Se Kyung that he is Secretary Kim since he is super secretive about hiding his identity in public. After series of days meeting each other they end up liking each other.

This drama is pretty interesting, dealing with how an average class girl tries to step into Cheongdam-dong and marry a rich guy. This drama is the definition of all dramas, no matter how poor you are, there will always be a rich, hot, handsome guy out there for you. If you need a drama to pass time, this is definitely something to consider watching.

SPOILER opinion & rant: This drama wasn't SPECTACULAR but it was still good too watch. I love Seung Jo he is like soo good looking even though he is like 30+ years old. I would love my future husband to look as good as him when he gets older *-* And when he smiles...omgahhh he is sooo cute !!! His smile is like perfect! And his kid-ish personalities when he's by himself, whether if it's after revenge or because of Se Kyung...soo cute! Okay enough of him..now to the drama. I was like OOooOOOooo snappp, when Se Kyung met Yoon Joo...there is gunna be some drama mama..but then later she just helps her with the white rabbit thing, I was like WAHHHTTT?!?!!? And when Seung Jo almost read the diary thing I was like flippin out. It was just so KDJLADJAKL when Seung Jo found out that Se Kyung likes him and when Se Kyung knew that he was Jean Thierry Cha. I was like OMGGGGG EEOOOOTTTOOOKEEEEE !!! I was so happy when Se Kyung made Seung Jo and his father like open up more to each other...and I guess that was why his father liked her more. It was so weird seeing Choi Ah-jung, not speaking in a Busan accent since she was in Answer me 1997 LOL(random)...I thought the doctor and Seung Jo's secretary was really cute as well, but too bad they weren't on screen that much. When Shin In-hwa took the video clip from Tommy I was like OMGGGG nooooooo, this is the end of Se Kyung for realse and for Yoon Joo. I thought that they would erase it from her tablet thing, but PLOT TWIST !!!! she showed it to people. When Seung Jo's dad said to keep it a secret I was so shocked, since I thought he was going to be like...THIS BACK STABBING BIATCHHHH!!! I seriously though that Tommy liked Se Kyung since he was so nice to her, helping her out and everything.. but he was just being nice LOL. I was happy that they eventually got back together..because Se Kyung "proved" that he loved him. And the epic kiss in the ennddd , OOOooOOOOOo GURL ;) I felt kind of bad for Yoon Joo, since Se Kyung kinda ruined her rich life..but it was also her fault that she was talking about it and got recorded. And when she was like I'm gunna get a divorce and ruined their business deal...YOU GO GURL ! And also ...IN YOUR FACE SHIN IN HWAAAAA!!!! And as I said earlier in the other paragraph...this is totally, no matter how poor you are, with your life in the drains....DON'T WORRRY A RICH HANDSOME GUY WILL BE OUT THERE FOR YOUUUU !! it's okay there will still be hope for us...or just me LOL.

Rate this drama a 7.5/10

sooo, time for the END OF THE POST RANT ^-^ Soooo, if you haven't seen my previous post for I Miss You review...I am still currently watching Flower Boy Next Door...and I love it ! Enrique isss still SUPER CUTE...OMG HOW CAN ONE BE SO ADORABLY CUTE !!! When he was imitating the squids that they sell in Korea... words cannot justify.. here's a GIF

I'm GUNNA DIE FROM HIS CUTENESSS !!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD X10000000000!!!! I love Shin Hye's hair in this drama, it really suits her, I think it's better than her usual straight hair. I am also watching, The King of Dramas and it's pretty good so far. Although I'm not super into the cast but I love Siwon. He's so funny in it, and he's so immature LOL. Hopefully their drama will be a success !! *crosses fingers*  Anyways that is all...I gots to study for my mid year exams -__-.,......PROCRASTINATION SHALL START NOWWWWWWW :D

For more updates on KPOP stuff go to my kpop tumblr which I go on everyday even when I have school
heartlmhkhj.tumblr.com
or my CPOP tumblr which I go on everyday as well, iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
or my asian fashion,food tumblr which I go on regularly, nchann.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers