About Me

My photo
我爱羅志祥Show Lo 我爱楊丞琳Rainie Yang ♥Lee Minho ♥Kim Hyun Joong Just a typical teenage fangirl

Welcome to My Blog

Where I will be posting CPOP & KPOP stuff like rants, reviews, pictures and many more ^^

Please visit my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
Weibo : http://www.weibo.com/2009345151/profile?topnav=1&wvr=3.6
QQ : http://t.qq.com/nicolechann?preview

Saturday 1 December 2012

Mnet Asian Music Awards 2012


I was going to watch this live but I started to get sooo sleepy that I just fell asleep watching it. I only watched past a little bit of the red carpet and I didn't get to see Big Bang walk it :'( . But I watched it the next morning and it was kind of laggy. I also saw some GIFS on tumblr, and there was this one GIF with EXO and they were like walking down the red carpet with all their SWAG and then some of the members almost passed the photo taking part and it was so cute cause they were like idk what's going on.

And then I saw Song Joong Ki hosting the beginning and MY FEEELS were like AHHHHHH, he's so cute...even though I don't really know what he's saying. And then Gain was doing her "sexy" dance and also Hyuna and HyunSeung's trouble maker...while my dad was doing his stuff beside me, so I felt a little awkward watching that part LOL. And then Angelababy gave out an award and I was like OMG it's angelababy, she's so pretty LOL. Super Juniors performance I was singing along with it too..SEXY FREE AND SINGLE READY TO BINGO!!! And then finally Big Bang came on and MY FEELS were to the max and I was like screaming silently and singing along. Their performance was soooo goood ! And TOP's eye... I was like ERMAGHERD ! And GD being half naked <33 And then PSY's performance was pretty good too, I really liked the inflatable PSY guy. I also loved when PSY was going up to get his award and all of big bang started to go up while doing the dance. Can't believe the whole awards was like 5 hours long. Congratulations to all the artists ! Can't wait 'till MAMA 2013!! And that concludes my rant of the day :) Oh yeah and Happy December !!! Can't wait 'till Christmas ^_^



                                TOP IS SO CUTE ~~

                      
                                          


              




              


                         


                    
                                               




                       
                                         



                                                  I'm too sexy for my shirt~~
 
CRAYON + FANTASTIC BABY

 
                 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers