About Me

My photo
我爱羅志祥Show Lo 我爱楊丞琳Rainie Yang ♥Lee Minho ♥Kim Hyun Joong Just a typical teenage fangirl

Welcome to My Blog

Where I will be posting CPOP & KPOP stuff like rants, reviews, pictures and many more ^^

Please visit my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
Weibo : http://www.weibo.com/2009345151/profile?topnav=1&wvr=3.6
QQ : http://t.qq.com/nicolechann?preview

Tuesday 4 December 2012

K Drama Review #9 : Shut Up! Flower Boy Band

Hello Hello ^_^
Finally got a chance to watch Shut Up! Flower Boy Band. And it was a really fun drama to watch!
"Shut Up! Flower Boy Band" Starring : Sung Joon as Kwon Ji Hyuk, L as Lee Hyun Soo, Lee Hyun Jae as Jang Do Il, Kim Min Suk as Seo Kyung Jong, Yoo Min Kyu as Kim Ha Jin, Lee Min Ki as Joo Byung Hee (cameo, ep 1-2).


 Summary & Opinion: Eye Candy is a six member underground rock band led by Byung Hee. When the group transfers into the prestigious Jungsang High School, they find their rival, Strawberry Fields. This is a story about the two rock bands and how they deal with friendship, relationships, and their passion for music.

This drama was really good, it wasn't the best love genre drama but it was still really cute. And L is so amazingly good looking in this drama *_* 

SPOILER opinion & rant: I thought Byung Hee was going to be the main character in this drama but later on he dies so I was like WUT are you serious. But then I wiki-ed it and it said he was a cameo :( He was so cute, and I wished he didn't die !! And he died for the sake of getting drums, WHY YOU GOTTA HIT HIM GAWD ! I thought that Byung Hee and Soo Ah looked really cute together, especially when he calls her his muse. And then when Ji Hyuk and Soo Ah liked each other I was like omg what about Byung Hee and I didn't think they matched. But as their relationship progressed I liked them more and more even though they had to split up a bit later on. Whenever they failed at a performance I'm always like GAHHHH, can't you just make them have atleast have a perfect performance Jeez! But the pairing that I'm still kind of O.O with is Hyun Soo and Ye Rim cause I don't really find that they match each other that well. But he's so cute when he starts liking her and gets all jelly jelly. The ending was really good...HAPPY ENDINGS are the BOMB DIGGITY!! And then they played as a group with the song that Byung Hee wrote and I was like memoriesss~~~ And let me say it again L is soooooooooo god damn good looking *_*

Really cute drama to watch ~~
Rate this : 8.5/10

I was watching I Miss You, when they were kids it was REALLY intense but now that they're adults it's kind of boring, I don't like how that little boy doesn't like Jung Woo like he saved your life in the fire bro... And the only reason why Soo Yeon "doesn't really like Jung Woo" anymore was because of that little dude saying how he ditched her and ran away. Even though he did ditch her, he REGRETTED it BIG time and he searched for her like for how long?!!?!? 10+ years...And Soo Yeon is acting like a litte ____ like just say your her already OK? why you gotta play with him and say phrases that you say in the past and leave him all sad ?!?!?? Anyways that was my rant for that drama and I don't know if I want to continue on watching it, but Yoo Chun is in it...ROOF TOP PRINCE... what to dooo.. Oh and I'm also starting to watch Answer Me 1997 ! Which is soooo funnny ...FANGIRL PROBLEMS <3 H.O.T

For more updates on KPOP stuff go to my kpop tumblr which I go on everyday even when I have school
heartlmhkhj.tumblr.com
or my CPOP tumblr which I go on everyday as well, iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
or my asian fashion,food tumblr which I go on regularly, nchann.tumblr.com













































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers