About Me

My photo
我爱羅志祥Show Lo 我爱楊丞琳Rainie Yang ♥Lee Minho ♥Kim Hyun Joong Just a typical teenage fangirl

Welcome to My Blog

Where I will be posting CPOP & KPOP stuff like rants, reviews, pictures and many more ^^

Please visit my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
Weibo : http://www.weibo.com/2009345151/profile?topnav=1&wvr=3.6
QQ : http://t.qq.com/nicolechann?preview

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Show Luo's 1st Japanese Album "The Show"

omfg, saw the teaser for his new song "Runner" Loved the dance <3 and the song <3
Also heard the previews for his other songs in his album and so far all of them sound so good ! can't wait until it comes out ! Don't really know if I should get the album though, since it's a bit on the pricey side :\
40 something for the ones with the jacket and album and like 30 something for the normal version ! But if I do I might get the 40 something one since it's just a couple dollars more than the normal version but I don't know which one though like the jacket A version or the jacket B version !!! HELPP !

Just wanted to post a short rant today ^^

Follow me on my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshow.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartlmhkhj.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers