About Me

My photo
我爱羅志祥Show Lo 我爱楊丞琳Rainie Yang ♥Lee Minho ♥Kim Hyun Joong Just a typical teenage fangirl

Welcome to My Blog

Where I will be posting CPOP & KPOP stuff like rants, reviews, pictures and many more ^^

Please visit my
CPOP Tumblr : iheartshowlo.tumblr.com
KPOP Tumblr : heartminho.tumblr.com
Weibo : http://www.weibo.com/2009345151/profile?topnav=1&wvr=3.6
QQ : http://t.qq.com/nicolechann?preview

Monday 23 January 2012

Hi My Sweetheart

From a scene from Hi My Sweetheart where Bao Chu was talking to her radio viewers about her finding Da Lung/ Hseuh Hai.

Have you ever been hurt? Do you hate the one who broke your heart? You hate them for never allowing you to love another person, losing the ability to love a person. But have you ever thought that while you’re upset, that person might be even more upset? You didn’t know that she’s always wanted to find you, and tell you the things she couldn’t tell you in time. Even if the whole world was against it, I still want to be with you. Ugly mushroom head, I’ve been looking for you.
-Bao Chu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers